Membership Fee for Indians and SAARC country members
- Annual Member Rs. 600 ( 500 + 100 enrollment fee)
- Life Member Rs. 5100 ( 5000 + 100 enrollment fee)
- Student Member (annual) Rs. 350 ( 250 + 100 enrollment fee)
Membership Fee Foreign nationals
- Annual Member USD$. 55 ( 50 + 5 enrollment fee)
- Life Member USD$ 505 ( 500 + 5 enrollment fee)
- Student Member (annual) USD$. 30 ( 25 + 5 enrollment fee)
For the development of education and research work and for outreach activities in the discipline related to agrometeorology, Association accepts the Donations. Donations are entitled for the tax exemption under 80G (5)(vi) of Income Tax Act 1961 of Goverment of India.
Journal Subscription fee
The Journal of Agrometeorology can be subscribed by the Institutions and Libraries by paying requisite amount of subscription fee payable annually. The agencies are entitled for 10% discount in subscribing the journal.
Rs. 3000/- in India and for SAARC countries
USD$ 200 for other than SAARC countries
Remittance can be made through demand draft drawn in favour of ASSOCIATION OF AGROMETEOROLOGISTS payable at Anand OR through money transfer to Central Bank of India A/C no. 1215726500, IFSC no. CBIN0281262, at Institute of Agriculture Campus, Anand, Gujarat, India. SWIFT- CBININBBOSB.